Job Title: Associate Social Media Manager
Functional Area: : IT Software – Application Programming.
Industry: IT-Software / Software Services
Job Type: Full Time(7am-4pm)
Working Days : Mon-Fri.
No. of Vacancy:1
- Excellent knowledge of all social media platforms.
- Knowledge of content management systems
- Analytical skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Eagerness to learn about new innovations and software.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Must be able to juggle multiple projects at the same time.
Associate social media manager responsibilities:
- Produce well-researched content for all social media platforms such as Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, etc.
- Research industry innovations and tools.
- Update posts to include relevant keywords for search engine optimization.
- Analyzing social media strategy and identifying strategic weaknesses and making recommendations for improvements
- Manage regular post schedules on different social media platforms.
- Communicate and cooperate with a writing team, including a content manager, editors, and web publishers
- Researching social media trends and informing management of changes that are relevant to the company’s marketing activities
What do we offer?
- Competitive Salary
- Festival & Relocation Allowance
- Provident Fund
- Growth and Development Opportunities
- Friendly and creative working environment
- No Age Bar for deserving candidates
How to apply
To apply for this position, send an email to [email protected] with “Associate social media manager” in the subject line. In the email, make sure to include your resume (in word or PDF preferred), cover letter, and any additional information you would feel relevant for this role.
Codavatar is an Application (Web/Mobile) Development firm that provides best-in-class solutions on the Web, Mobility, Cloud, and more internet-based services.
|Job Category||Marketing, Sales|