- At least 2+ years of experience
- Build pixel-perfect UIs across both mobile platforms
- Excellent Knowledge of REACT tools including React.js, Webpack, Enzyme, Redux, and Flux.
- Excellent understanding of HTML/CSS/JS.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements.
- In-depth knowledge of React lifecycle hooks and SPA.
- Experience in writing APIs in Node JS.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop a flexible and well-structured front-end architecture, along with the APIs to support it
- Build pixel-perfect, buttery smooth UIs across both mobile platforms
- Write, audit, and improve our test coverage
- Document and refactor our frontend codebase
- Profile and improve our front-end performance
- Write well designed and optimized code for a highly scalable product
- Responsible for development of new highly-responsive, web-based user interface
- Construct visualizations that are able to depict vast amounts of data
- Work and collaborate with the rest of the engineering team
- Develop and deploy new features to facilitate related procedures and tools if necessary
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
Bachelor’s degree in relevant field
- Research Oriented
- Critical Thinker
- Must be a team player
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced startup working culture
- Must be able to navigate complicated processes with many users, and convey information in an understandable way to them
- Should be a self-starter.
- Ability to identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Should possess time management skills and should be able to work under serious deadlines
What do we offer?
- Competitive Salary
- Festival & Relocation Allowance
- Provident Fund & Gratuity
- Growth & Development Opportunities
- Friendly and creative working environment
Job Title: React Js Developer
Experience: 2 Years Plus
Industry: IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area: IT Software – Application Programming,
Role Category: Programming and Design
No. of Vacancy: 2
|Job Category||IT Software – Application Programming|