Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Solid work experience in Product design & development and well versed in Python.
- Development of web application in Python/PHP / Java for application delivery
- Creating Unit tests for application testing and QA.
- Experience minimum 3 years In Python.
- Design, develop, code, test, implement and support all phases of the software development lifecycle using Python.
- Experience with databases like MySQL/PostgreSQL.
- Experience and understanding of security vulnerabilities, vulnerability management, and vulnerable software.
What do we offer?
- Insurance policy and Benefits
- Competitive Salary
- Festival & Relocation Allowance
- Provident Fund
* No Age Bar for deserving candidates
How to apply
To apply for this position, send an email to [email protected] with “Senior Python Developer” in the subject line. In the email, make sure to include your resume (in word or PDF preferred), cover letter, salary requirements, and any additional information you would feel relevant for this role.
Codavatar is an Application (Web/Mobile) Development firm that provides best-in-class solutions on the Web, Mobility, Cloud, and more internet-based services.
Job Title: Senior Python Developer
Experience: 5 Years Plus
Industry: IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area: IT Software – Application Programming,
Role Category: Programming and Design
No. of Vacancy: 1
|Job Category||Programming and Design|