Senior React Developer
Job Title: Senior React Developer
Experience: 4+ years
Industry: IT-Software / Software Services
No. of Vacancy: 1
Job Type: Full Time
Time: 7am – 4pm
Working Days: Monday – Friday
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information technology, or a similar field.
- At least 4 years of professional experience working as a react.js developer.
- Knowledge of REACT tools, including React.js, Redux, and Flux.
- Experience with user interface design.
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs
- Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools
- Deep understanding of large systems, complex code bases, and version control systems such as Git
- Excellent troubleshooting skills.
- Good project management skills.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Understand the requirement, research, and recommend the best possible user experience to the product owner.
- Identify web-based user interactions, and develop and implement highly responsive user interface components using react concepts.
- Collaborate with the team to meet the product goals and ship good quality product increments timely.
- Maintain quality work delivery, making sure that the standards are met
- Provide feedback on the team’s work frequently, and encourage and promote best engineering practices
How to apply
To apply for this position, kindly fill up the application form or send an email to email@example.com with “Senior React Developer” in the subject line. In the email, make sure to include your resume (in Word or PDF preferred), salary requirements, and any additional information you would feel relevant for this role.
Codavatar is an application (web/mobile) development firm that provides best-in-class solutions on the web, mobility, cloud, and more internet-based services. The candidate will be working for KrispCall, which is a virtual phone system for sales and business communications. For more details on KrispCall, please visit https://krispcall.com/.
|Job Category||React Developer|