Senior Software Engineer – Front End
Job Title: Senior Software Engineer – Front End
Experience: 5 years
Industry: IT-Software / Software Services
No. of Vacancy: 1
Job Type: Full Time
Time: 7am – 4pm
Working Days: Monday – Friday
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or IT-related field.
- Deep understanding of data structures, algorithms, design principles, patterns, and architecture.
- Able to troubleshoot and debug systems to identify and resolve issues.
- Experienced in writing unit, integration, and end-to-end tests with some experience or understanding of Behavior Driven Development.
- Strong problem-solving and analytical abilities.
- Excellent communication and leadership skills.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Design, develop and maintain applications in collaboration with the architects, cross-functional teams, and the product management team.
- Oversee mid and associate engineer’s growth.
- Collaborate effectively to understand requirements, provide status updates, and coordinate tasks with other team members.
- Take ownership of existing systems while reducing technical debts in order to make the system stable, reliable, maintainable, and scalable.
How to apply
To apply for this position, kindly fill up the application form or send an email to email@example.com with “Senior Software Engineer – Front End” in the subject line. In the email, make sure to include your resume (in Word or PDF preferred), salary requirements, and any additional information you would feel relevant for this role.
Codavatar is an application (web/mobile) development firm that provides best-in-class solutions on the web, mobility, cloud, and more internet-based services. The candidate will be working for KrispCall, which is a virtual phone system for sales and business communications. For more details on KrispCall, please visit https://krispcall.com/.
|Job Category||Software Engineer- Front End|