Software Engineer – Back End
Job Title: Software Engineer – Back End
Experience: 3 years
Industry: IT-Software / Software Services
No. of Vacancy: 1
Job Type: Full Time
Time: 7am – 4pm
Working Days: Monday – Friday
- 3+ years of proven experience and proficiency in any programming language like
- Python, JAVA, C#, or Ruby.
- Deep understanding of data structures, algorithms, design principles, and patterns.
- Able to troubleshoot and debug systems to identify and resolve issues.
- Experienced in writing unit and integration tests with a basic understanding of Test Driven Development.
- Strong problem-solving and analytical abilities.
- Excellent communication.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Communicate effectively to understand requirements, provide status updates, and coordinate tasks with the seniors and other team members.
- Collaborate with the development team to design, develop, and maintain the backend systems, including server-side applications, API’s and databases.
- Troubleshoot and resolve bugs and other system-related issues.
- Take ownership of the assigned modules of the application.
- Develop and maintain various features of our product.
How to apply
To apply for this position, kindly fill up the application form or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Software Engineer – Back End” in the subject line. In the email, make sure to include your resume (in Word or PDF preferred), salary requirements, and any additional information you would feel relevant for this role.
Codavatar is an application (web/mobile) development firm that provides best-in-class solutions on the web, mobility, cloud, and more internet-based services. The candidate will be working for KrispCall, which is a virtual phone system for sales and business communications. For more details on KrispCall, please visit https://krispcall.com/.
|Job Category||Software Engineer- Back End|