Software Engineer – Quality Assurance Automation
Job Title: Software Engineer – Quality Assurance Automation
Experience: 2 years
Industry: IT-Software / Software Services
No. of Vacancy: 1
Job Type: Full Time
Time: 7am – 4pm
Working Days: Monday – Friday
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or IT-related fields with a proven experience of more than 2 years as a test automation engineer with proficiency in test automation tools and frameworks.
- Excellent communication, collaboration, analytical and problem-solving skills with meticulous attention to detail.
- Good understanding of design principles and patterns.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Under the guidance of senior quality engineers, design, develop and execute automated test scripts using industry-standard automation tools and frameworks.
- Collaborate with stakeholders to identify test requirements and define test objectives.
- Design, develop, and maintain test cases, test data, and test environments.
- Perform functional, regression, integration, and performance testing to uncover software defects and ensure product quality.
- Identify and document software defects and work closely with development teams to resolve them.
How to apply
To apply for this position, kindly fill up the application form or send an email to email@example.com with “Software Engineer – Quality Assurance Automation” in the subject line. In the email, make sure to include your resume (in Word or PDF preferred), salary requirements, and any additional information you would feel relevant for this role.
Codavatar is an application (web/mobile) development firm that provides best-in-class solutions on the web, mobility, cloud, and more internet-based services. The candidate will be working for KrispCall, which is a virtual phone system for sales and business communications. For more details on KrispCall, please visit https://krispcall.com/.
|Job Category||Software Engineer - Quality Assurance Automation|